Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, November 6, 2017

Blue Sky and Sunshine

 
I'll tell you what. If blue sky and sunshine in November can't make you happy, I can't do anything for you.

I walked to the post office today, and just took pictures along the way.

tree and blue sky

This is really two trees, but I like how it looks like one.

autumn tree

Small town, America. It's what I know best. I had errands to do in town too.

Scottville

Scottville

Sky above the Catholic church, now closed, sadly.

church against sky

The shadows were lengthening as I came home. No matter that it was only three in the afternoon. We're on days of short daylight.

shadows

Accountability report:
Wrote two chapters in Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Only one or two to go.
Did a bunch of stupid recordkeeping stuff.
Mailed out two book orders.

See Scottville in the Snow
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Blue sky and sunshine works for me

Lin said...

The trees are in full autumn splendor these days. A little late...but beautiful just the same. Mix the eye candy with the cool crisp air and the warm sunshine and walking has been heavenly lately!