Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, August 14, 2017

How Do Plants Make You Feel?

 
These plant pictures have all been taken in the past month. I present them to you without identification (exhibiting great restraint), just to let you react. Tell me how they make you feel.

scouring rush

big bluestem grass

hematite hillside

basswood flower

bog

scouring rush

I got a lot done today! Laundry, mowed grass, worked at the paper because they were short-handed, stripped more paint off the trailer, did some housework, did some computer work. Wish I could get this much done every day! Tomorrow it's back to work, but I have some fun planned for later in the day.

4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Intrigued. They make me want to get outside and go exploring.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I agree with the other comment. These plants make me want to go out and search for some myself. I think I will.

Secondary Roads said...

Those plant pix make me feel "outdoorsey." Alonzee.

Sharkbytes said...

Stew- then my mission is complete!

Ratty- plants seem to always have mysteries going on.

Chuck- that works too. Outdoorsy is good.