Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Red, White and Blue- Benzie County Style

 
Anywhere in west Michigan from about halfway up the state north is fruit country. Cherry harvesting is in full swing. These trees are loaded! I know apple pie is supposed to be the most American, but in July, I think cherry wins.

cherry trees

Just look at those cherries!

cherry trees

Tomorrow is a big blog day. Stay tuned. BP -1 and counting.

See Cherry Pie II
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Yum, look at all those cherries. I prefer cherry pie over apple

Secondary Roads said...

I love cherries and miss the two cherry trees we had when we lived in Portland, MI. Huzzah!