Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Beautiful Bride

 
Best thing about today is in a category of things I seldom take any interest in, but when it's the quality item, you take it!

My friend from work, Michelle, got married.

bride in pink

That said, I didn't make it to the ceremony. Three of us had to stay at the paper and get the Daily News out the door. We were hoping we might be done in time, but that was a long shot.

But I stopped by afterwards, and I'm glad I did. As you can see the area was nicely decorated for the small gathering. I got to at least let her know I cared. At this point, I hadn't even met the new hubby, but that did happen before I left.


See 44 years, but who's counting?
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann Thompson said...

Congratulations to your friend