Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Spirit of the Woods Hike- January 2017

 
Just a quick post! Ten of us snowshoed in the ten degrees. Fun morning. I may have a group picture later from Patti.

snowshoers

snowshoers

We broke into groups based on speed, and Roxy and I were the leaders. We did five miles towards Hike 100 2017!

snowshoers

I'm on my way out the door to meet friends in Petoskey. Not sure I'll be able to post tonight or tomorrow, but fun times are in store.

See Trail Work Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann Thompson said...

Fun day. Enjoy yourself. Look forward to hearing about it