Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Somebody Turned on the Snow Machine

 
At work, Heather said, "Somebody turned on the snow machine." Sure looks like it!

I decided I was going skiing whether I thought I had enough energy or not. The snow was great! Cold and squeaky and smooth. I skied all four of my hills and did the biggest one twice.

Snow everywhere!

Do you like it through birch branches?

snow

How about on sumac? I probably feature a shot like this every year, but I like it!

snow

And on jackpine.

snow

Off to work very soon, but plans for playing this weekend. Stay tuned.

See First Skiing Winter 2016
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Maybe if I skied like you do I would like snow more.