Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Primary Luck

 
I've been meaning to show you this picture for a while, and since nothing exciting happened today, this is a good time.

One day in December, for some reason, I wanted to make sure my SD card was inserted in the camera properly, so I just aimed at the kitchen counter and pressed the shutter to make sure a picture recorded. Here it is.

This won't win any still life awards, but given that it was taken with absolutely NO attention to anything, I like it.

I like that I've apparently succeeded in creating the primary color effect in my kitchen.

kitchen counter

See Primary Colors
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

For me, Nothing Exciting Happened = A Good Day.

Ann Thompson said...

Nothing exciting happened here so maybe i should take a picture of my kitchen. This one could be a study in shapes and colors