Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

They Aren't Dead!

 
These are all plants which were a gift from Loretta two years ago, that I thought had died. They sure didn't appear last year. But they are holding their own, and hopefully will grow.

This is Bishop's Weed, a ground cover. It can be invasive, but I don't think so for me. This is the fourth time I've tried to start some. I wish it would take hold and get a bit aggressive so I can use it to fill in some space by the house. Just three tiny puddles, but that's a start. It does have a white flower, but they are grown for the variegated leaves.

Bishop's Weed

The sandwort is a rock garden plant and it is doing well. It will have a small white flower later.

Sandwort

The rock cress is marginal, but alive.

rock cress

I know these pictures don't look like much, but I'm definitely happy.


See Rock Garden Remnants
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


No comments: