Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Time for a Project, Eh?

 
You know I can't go forever without getting involved in making something. This time the idea was generated by the fact that I really need a black vest for handbell choir. I HATE black, but it's what we have to wear. O well.

This is the back and I'm just at the row where I'll decrease for the armholes.

crocheted vest

I hunted quite a while to find a pattern that at least has a little bit of interest in it.

crocheted vest

This is crocheted, in case you can't tell.

See Those Darn Bunnies! for the last crochet project
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I like the pattern you're using. Look forward to seeing it when it's done

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- that needs to happen in the next 3 weeks, so there's a good chance you'll see it!