Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's Orange Again

 
You'd think I like orange given how often I seem to feature it. It's actually third from the bottom of my list (purple and pink are below it). That said, I like color in general, and any color that displays itself nicely works fine for me.

This bush was growing at a house I surveyed yesterday. It's the horrible Japanese Barberry. But it's still often planted as an ornamental. You can see why. It's beautiful in the fall, and the red berries last all winter.

Japanese Barberry

This was going to be featured alone, but the sunset tonight was amazing. It ended up with blue and pink stripes, but it began with orange flames.

sunset

Early bed for me... early work in the morning. And I got extra hours today too.


See more about the barberry
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!