Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, October 19, 2015

One Area Done

 
I couldn't get the lawnmower started this spring. Thus, we did weed patch this year.

But, for $16, last week I bought a great stress reliever in the form of a hand weed whacker. I've got one section of lawn hacked down.

I have no idea how much I'll be able to complete before rain, wind and snow knock everything flat. But I figure anything I can accomplish will improve things for next season.

yard work

And we're having a thunderstorm right now.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Ann said...

that's a lot of weed whacking. Almost every time I used the weed whacker over the past summer the next morning the muscles in arms were killing me....lol

Lin said...

Ugh. Looks painful. Might be worth getting the mower fixed.

Lin said...

Wait! How about a goat???!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am in fayvor of this gote ideea!!! my kuzzin susan has a buntch of them and they ar reely intresting to watch!!! and there poop is grayt to roll in!!! if yoo chooz to hire sum gotes let me no and i wil come over to help!!! ok bye