Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spiffy

 
Yesterday I drove through some serious mud pits. Remember the ad where the car shakes like a dog? Yes, it was almost that bad. So I paid for a car wash. Took some cool pictures going through. No memory card in the camera. You'll have to settle for just the clean product.

clean car

And, I'm trying to get the curtains done in the trailer. I know, nothing else is blue and yellow in there, but it's the direction I'm going with it.

trailer curtains

Think I'll be ready to leave in the morning?

See The Interior Tour
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I believe you'll find a way to be ready.

Ann Thompson said...

I've done the taking pictures with no memory card in the camera thing before.
I like your blue and yellow curtains