Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Handbells- A Different Perspective

 
I may have just joined a handbell choir.

I showed up for practice, did terrible, everyone told me I did great and said be there Sunday at 10:30 in black pants and a white shirt.

Yikes! But I think I like it.

handbells

See Christmas Eve, Two Styles
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Ann said...

we're always our own worst critic. I bet you did better than you think, especially since everyone told you you did great.
Have fun with it

The Furry Gnome said...

I've always thought that would be fscinating to do. Hope you enjoy it!

vanilla said...

Our Sharkey is always up for a challenge. You ring, Shark!

Unknown said...

Good luck, Joan. I tried it once but I just couldn't synchtonise my hand with my mind.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay now dada is humming and singing sumthing abowt yoo kan ring my bell-ell-ell ring my bell i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt as yoozhual for wun thing he duz not eeven hav a bell!!! ok bye