Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

At Irene's

 
Blog posting will be sporadic for the next couple of weeks. But I spent last night at Irene's. Of course we took a short walk back to her pond.

friends

Dear Sandy Fe is 14 now, but still likes her slow walks and to take a dip in the pond (see her behind me in the above picture).

golden retriever

Johnny-jump-ups and tulips- cheerful

flowers

flowers

And a new crop of baby doves.

baby doves

Gotta scoot- Catch you sometime!

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Ann said...

sporadic blogging is totally understandable. Have a good time and we'll hear about it when you have time

The Furry Gnome said...

Have a great time on your hike!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay it luks like yoo ar havving a gud time!!1 yore frend sandy fe luks verry sweet and a littel bit like a tiny lion!!! ok bye

rainfield61 said...

We will see each other virtually.

Though offline.

RNSANE said...

I've been really remiss about blogging. My little granddaughter just wears me out. Who would have thought a one-year-old could be so energetic. I expected grandkids before I was 69...uncooperative sons of mine.

When you do blog, you show us so much beauty in your surroundings, it is so worth a wait, Joan.