Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, July 22, 2013

An Evening Bike Ride

 
Om told me to save this evening to do something. Works for me! I chose a bike ride. That is all the quality I need for one day!

bicycle shadows

See Wheels, Worship and ...
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

An evening bike ride sounds good. It makes me wish I still had my bike. I still miss riding to work every day.

Secondary Roads said...

I love that pic. The story is in the shadows.

Unfortunately, arthritis has shut down bike riding for me.

Ann said...

it's been ages since Wade and I have gone on a bike ride together.