Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is She Saying?

 
I know I'm probably asking a lot. I want you to vote for the funniest post of 2012, but this just begs for a great caption if you have any energy left.

cow with tongue out

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Why are you staring me?

Secondary Roads said...

Bet you can't lick your nose. I can lick mine!

Jackie said...

Hmmmmm...that salt lick sure does look yummy.

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks! I'll wait another day for more entries before choosing a favorite.

Secondary Roads said...

I ain't lion. Well, did you ever see a lion in the snow? I thought not.

vanilla said...

"She's right behind me, isn't she?"