Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Another Autumn Road

 
I can't help it... I just love these back roads and the colors.

fall colors

It's getting into the end of the season, so the oaks are coloring.

fall colors

fall colors

if you like this blog, click the +1  

10 comments:

Meghan said...

So beautiful! The leaves are a bit slow to change where I am this season.

spinninglovelydays said...

Lovely. Wish we had fall here.

Secondary Roads said...

The good life is all about the back roads of life. :) Love those back lit oak leaves. They are gorgeous.

rainfield61 said...

These are gorgeous.

What a colourful world we are having.

Ann said...

I can't help it either. Back roads on an autumn day are a sight to behold

john bain said...

I think your autumn is a little ahead of ours. It looks lovely.

betchai said...

who would not love it? it is so beautiful to let pass.

vanilla said...

No wonder you like it. What a great place to enjoy fall colors!

Sharkbytes said...

Meghan- thanks for stopping by! We are having a surprisingly lovely fall given the dry summer

Ivy- come visit one of mine!

Chuck- give me more back roads!

rainfield- yes, I have nothing against green, but I sure do like the seasons

Ann- I hope you get to go out and explore some

John- do you guys get the bright colors?

betchai- you have more rocks and mountains, but we sure have color.

vanilla- It's hard to beat the north!

RNSANE said...

Now, you're making me homesick for the U. S. Beautiful fall color.