Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Two

 
sock monkeys

Both monkeys done! Just need to gift wrap them. Long-time readers may know what this means.

Yes, it's the end of February, and I'm getting ready to head east to see my two favorite little girls, Anja and Mia, their parents David and Rachel, my best friend Marie (the grandma), and more. Of course the event that prompts the trip is the Philadelphia Flower Show.

Prepare for botany!

See One Poncho Done
if you like this blog, click the +1  

4 comments:

betchai said...

oh wow, so adorable Sharkbytes, congratulations for having finished the work, so huggable and adorable.

Unknown said...

Live the monkeys. And roll on botany.

Ann said...

I love them. I've never tried to crochet anything like that but I've been wanting to try.
Looking forward to seeing another flower show

Lin said...

They are so cute, Sharkey! You did a great job on them.

Have fun--can't wait to see some colorful flowers!