Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Projects in Progress

 

puff stitch crochet
You know I can't go too long without having at least one more project going. So here's my next one. Shhh. Don't tell Anja and Mia. I want to make spring ponchos for them. I'm really happy with how quickly these are working up. I have one of them half done, and I just started it Tuesday night. Each is just two rectangles sewed together.

pattern on fabric

Although I used to sew... constantly... for money... for all of us... for fun... I haven't done much for a long time. In fact, I haven't had a working sewing machine for quite a while. But a friend wants to sell me hers. So, I'm trying it out... starting with PJs for Om... something simple to get back in the groove.

knitting

Here's one I've been working on a little bit every so often... for over a year, but you haven't seen it before. I think I'll keep it a secret, unless anyone wants to guess.

I keep forgetting that I'm supposed to share my favorite posts of 2010. I'll try to do that tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

Ann said...

Pretty ponchos. Love the colors. The yellow in the mystery project is very pretty. I used to do a lot of sewing too, not that I'm real good at it but I do enjoy it. Every now and then I like to pull it out and play around

spinninglovelydays said...

The ponchos are looking good. The yellow project looks soft and pretty -- a blouse?

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I can't believe how many craft things you do. If we ever got together there wouldn't be a clean space for months!

Ivy- You would like the poncho project- quick and useful! You are on the right track for the yellow, but not quite.