Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Writing- Contest Results


The winners for the Accentuate "Wedding" theme contest were announced yesterday. There were 42 entries. The top four will go into the book Elements of Love. (My "First Love" theme entry- titled "Invisible"- is the one that took 3rd place, and will be in the book.)

My story for this one is called "On Time for the Wedding." It did not make the first cut. But there is a new level of winners being started. These stories will be made available for download as e-stories for very reasonable prices. I'll keep you posted.



2 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations on third place. That's terrific

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ann- Thanks so much! Maybe I'll be able to say that I'm a writer without feeling like a big liar pretty soon!